Writing your book in 30 days as part of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is possible AND easier with this workshop.
- Get CLARITY
- Get CONFIDENCE
- Get WRITING
Upon signing up for this “Write Your Book in a Month” workshop, you will be asked to submit information about the story you want to write and MORE to hit the ground running.
Spend This November (finally) Writing Your Book:
- Daily prompts to inspire and motivate you
- Secrets shared on how to write your book
- Tools to expedite your writing, helping you to break down a 50,000-word manuscript into "doable chunks"
- Access to a community of writers in a private Facebook group
- Insights shared from a seasoned award-winning published author on your work and how to take it to the next level
Classes are LIVE via ZOOM. Login information shared prior to class. Private Facebook group access given prior as well.
Kickoff class is on Tuesday, October 25 at 5 am PT/8 am ET.
LIVE classes take place on the following dates:
- Tuesday, November 1 at 5-6 am PT/8-9 am ET
- Saturdays, November 5, 12, 19, 26 at 5-6 am PT/8-9 am ET
- Wednesday, November 30 at 8 pm PT/11 pm ET
BONUS for every writer who finishes the course and hits their 50,000-word goal is a 30-minute one-on-one book coaching call with me to help you take your manuscript to the next level onto the path of "done and published"!